MACJAMES® MULTIPURPOSE LIQUID DETERGENT - MMLD-06
Macjames® Multipurpose Liquid Detergent ( NAFDAC Reg. NO. 02-8178L) is a surface active environmentally friendly multipurpose liquid detergent (containing ionic and non ionic surfactants) and other additives for its general purpose washing and cleaning uses in laundry, kitchen dishwash, handwash, toilets, steam washing, power washing, all floor types and coverings, carwash and machines, rig and super structures, vessels and storage tanks, silos, etc.
- It has a mild PH of 7.00 – 8.0
- Does not affect physical properties of substrates and is not poisonous.
- It is blendable with solvent, disinfectant, salt /fresh and hard/soft water.
- It has anti-depository agent and easily washed off.
- Safe for general health and biodegradable.
Macjames® Multipurpose Liquid Detergent is used in domestic and to considerable extent industrial washing and cleaning. It is satisfactory for laundry, dishwash ,handwash, carwash, toilets, all floor types and coverings, and others soiled surfaces and substrates.
- Use on washables substrates or materials.
- Add to water until it forms lather for proper washing cleaning if washing water is not pure.
- Apply on material or substrate by soaking, washing, scrubbing, etc .
- Rinse with clean water
This product is non-toxic for general health but common sense precautions are recommended.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- Do not drink.
- Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise flush with plenty water
- If swallowed, drink much water and see a doctor.
HEAVY OIL AND SOIL: Use 1:5 parts of water solution for heavy oily and sooty wash off.
LIGHT WASHING AND CLEANING: Use 1:10 parts water to 1: 30 parts water solution for light washing and mopping.
GENERAL WASHING AND CLEANING: Use diluted solution according to soil/dirt level and nature for effective action.
Click here for MACJAMES® MULTIPURPOSE LIQUID DETERGENT - MMLD-06 Technical data sheet information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MACJAMES GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED
E-mail: email@example.com I firstname.lastname@example.org